Champion POWERSPORT™ Spark Plugs
Fine-wire centre electrode and V-trimmed ground electrode produces the sharpest spark focus. Long life and performance that far exceeds conventional plugs.
Thermal Contour Firing Tip
- Projected Core Nose
- Extended nose projection of the plug creates a longer path for heat to travel
- The plug stays hot during periods of prolonged idling…preventing cold fouling.
- The plug stays cool at High RPM due to the Charge Cooling effect of the incoming Air/Fuel mixture.
- This gives POWERSPORT a much more dynamic heat range over standard plugs.
- All of these characteristics allow you to use only one powersport code in replacement of different standard codes
Power Boost Firing End
- Fine-wire projected electrode design delivers more power and maximum fouling protection.
- V-trimmed ground electrode keeps spark concentrated through all engine demands.
Q – Suppressor
- Wire-wound low-ohm resistor enables full ignition energy to reach the cylinder where it is needed most.
- Thermal Contour Firing Tip
- Modified electrode heat transfer to prevent deposits while idling and plug overheating during high-speed operation.